ThePrayerChain.org is all about prayer. We firmly believe that God answers prayer and that there is no such thing as a prayer that goes unheard.
We believe that God values each of us equally, however unique, different or unworthy we may feel we are, and are His children. He loves us, He wants to protect us and wants us to know that He is with us at all times. All we need to do is ask.
ThePrayerChain.org is here to be a listening ear and a vessel for others to help lift you and others up in prayer when they ask. We believe that there is no such thing as too much prayer.
We are a non-denominational service that believe God sees everyone as the same, regardless of their differences from each other. We're not a site that is pushing our beliefs on others, but our background is from an evangelical Christian perspective. We believe in love and believe in accepting all those who truly seek help and answers for their questions.
- We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the divinely inbreathed, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the Persons of the Holy Trinity.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal coming again at His second advent.
- We believe that justification is a judicial act of God on the believer’s behalf solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe in holy living, the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord’s supernatural healing of the human body.
- We believe in Christ’s Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers, and the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerate in the lake of fire.
We will constantly be growing this site for those in need of prayer and thank you for visiting ThePrayerChain.org. If you're looking for some prayer resources that can help you better understand what prayer is all about, simply visit our Prayer Resources page.
You're not here by accident and God has a plan for you.
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds.“ ~ Philippians 4:6-7